Synergo targets equity investments of €20 to €50 million, in companies led by experienced entrepreneurs or managers who look for financial and strategic assistance to further grow their businesses.
There is no sector focus, but preference will be given to companies with sustainable competitive advantages, international presence, and clear expansion opportunities.
The target companies will generally meet the following criteria:
• entrepreneur strongly focused on growth, energetic
• unexploited business international opportunities (expansion, M&A, outsourcing)
• room for roll-ups and/or industry consolidation
• solid earnings and cash flows
• several potential exit options (listing, sale to a larger player etc.).
Synergo acquires either majority or significant minority stakes.
We do not pursue deals involving turnaround efforts (distressed companies restructuring) and start-up or early stage deals.